Make sure to always click through to read the full Sprite Report!
Have you Re-Tweeted TCG World Today? : )
New Month, who dis?
Paul Mullan, Elite Champion of TCG World and Protector of the Realm, posted this summary of yesterday's AMA that David did.
Here are a few nuggets I took from AMA last night, for those who dont have time to listen ... see point about companies building experience for big brands, Ive a feeling we might hear something about this very soon
Keep the faith people 🙏
✔️ 3rd party designing our golf course
✔️ Gamers will compete/stream to live audiences
✔️ David met 3 companies building experiences for brands (contracts with 2) – build out for 2 global firms (one 60M users p.m.)
✔️ Met SONY (PlayStation) – really impressed
✔️ Casinos mentioned 4 times (must be coming)
✔️ Meeting another metaverse re: interoperability
✔️ Roadmap for any big brand – if buy digital product, get actual product to door in real world
✔️ Met with big UK car manufacturer
✔️ Met with US food delivery company – order in world, deliver to door
FINANCE + RESOURCING POINTS
✔️ Not sold 1 TCG coin for dev or marketing
✔️ Huge war chest for dev + marketing
✔️ Turned down multiple VC offers
✔️ 40 fulltime staff (100 inc mods)
✔️ Grow Dev team 30 - 100 next few months
SOME TECHNOLOGY POINTS
✔️ UNITY blown away with our work to date
✔️ Game launch only day 1 of development
✔️ LT goal = multimillion simultaneous players
✔️ Met firm re: debit/credit card transactions
✔️ We will eventually be console
TAKE THE TIME TO LISTEN TO IT! PLEASE! You will not regret it!
- AMA is TOMORROW at 9am! Today I saw some folks welcoming in Lucia in the chats! Can't wait to see them in action tomorrow!
You can sign up for reminders when TCG World goes live this Friday here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oelMp_9plsw&ab_channel=TCGWorld
- Frank Curzio's Podcasts are a wealth of information! He has invested 5 million dollars in TCG World (Curzio Research) and talks about TCG World and the metaverse in nearly every podcast he does. He compares TCG to existing metaverses and says TCG World basically blows them out of the water. My words, not his.. but you get the point. He's definitely worth a listen, even if it's little bite size bits on Twitter like below!
Youtube (Podcasts): https://www.youtube.com/c/CurzioResearch
And here was the original announcement of the partnership between TCG World and Curzio Research: https://medium.com/@TCG_World/tcg-world-announces-5-000-000-purchase-in-commercial-real-estate-with-new-partners-curzio-research-dd49c62c7adf
- TCG World Dragon Cave Club NFT Sells for 3 ETH earlier today! Wowzers! Same person bought another one for 0.69 Eth too.
- A reminder: The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power premiers tonight! This is a good opportunity to spread the word of TCG World out and ride the trending tweets involving dragons and rings : )
- David said he plans to be on a TCG AMA soon! He couldn't this weekend due to a wedding.
- Matic Greys are still minting the Baby Greys! Mint Here: https://thematicgreys.com/
- TCG World is heading to the Australian Crypto Convention in September and you can save 20% off Tickets! Use Code: TCGWDC at https://www.auscryptocon.com
At the very least when viewing TCG World Tweets, please LIKE and RETWEET. Especially Retweet, as that really helps to spread word to the next potential investor!
Want to advertise on The Sprite Report?
I have that little area below my title available on the main image. Plus a little writeup at the top of the articles. Maybe more? Let's talk. You must be related to TCG World in some form or fashion.
This week The Sprite Report is sponsored by Bear's Bat'leth Battle Training! Bear thinks he's from the Mirror Universe and will stumble and tumble teach your little Klingon the art of the Bat'leth! Qapla'!
This is a fictional ad, but if anyone wants to sponsor The Sprite Report, let's talk!
Click the bear image below for Alpha Pictures!
Hope you enjoyed today's Sprite Report! As always, I'll see you tomorrow!
Please follow The Sprite Report on Social media!