The Sprite Report Issue 200
In this article:
- NEW Interview with CEO David Evans
- All the Highlights of that Interview
- New Build of Alpha - Daily News Feed
- Calendar of Events
Calendar of Events:
October 31st: Halloween. Also eRacing Series 1 Starts. Schedule Below.
November 17th: End of the 1 Month and 3 Month Staking Pool for TCG2 BSC
November 22nd: End of the 1 Month Staking Pool for TCG2 ETH
November 23rd-24th: Jace attending NFT Fest 2022 in Australia
December 25th: Christmas
January 31st 2023: End of the 3 Month Staking Pool for TCG2 ETH
February 17th 2023: End of the 6 Month Staking Pool for TCG2 BSC
May 15th 2023: End of the 6 Month Staking pool for TCG2 ETH
August 14th 2023: End of the 12 Month Staking Pool for TCG2 BSC
October 31st to November 5th: eRacing Series 1 (Qualifying / Daytona, USA)
November 7th to 12th: eRacing Series 2 (Qualifying / Barcelona, Spain)
November 14th to 19th: eRacing Series 3 (Qualifying / Le Mans, France)
November 21st to 26th: eRacing Series 4 (Qualifying / Silverstone, England)
November 28th to December 3rd: eRacing Week 5 (FINAL / Sebring, USA)
November 30th to December 4th: SEBRING REAL RACE
** Dates and times subject to change, Times are in PST 'cause I'm PST
- Marketplace Launch (Likely end of October)
- Dragon Egg Drop (Before Game Launch)
- Full Launch of TCG World (Around Christmas)
For all the TCG World info you'll ever need, head over to The Sprite Index!
Have you Re-Tweeted TCG World Today? : )
New Interview with David Evans / Frank Curzio Click Here: This is not a game: Metaverse CEO busts the myths
Or watch the video:
Highlights of Interview with Frank Curzio
- TCG World signed up with EpikVerse - Epik works with famous brands.
- First one in TCG World is Triller
- Now you can watch Fights, Games, Events, Concerts and other Entertainment within TCG World.
- GGTOOR: Livestream Twitch in the Metaverse. So you can hang out with your friends in the Metaverse to attend the same events in the metaverse.
- He said they just signed a 2nd brand via Epikverse, he can't name it at this point, but it's music related.
- Triller has 350 million downloads, 65 million monthly active users posting content on the platform. It's the "US Version of TikTok" he describes it.
- Frank Curzio mentions their investment in TCG World - the 5 million dollar deal for real estate within TCG World.
- It's all about providing a great experience for users coming in. Gameplay, events, concerts, quests, etc.
- Sprite Talk: They're adjusting the mechanics for the Sprite capture system, fine tuning stuff. You'll be able to mint them - mentions Mike Miller came up with them. Sprite NFTs will have rarity, you can trade them on the marketplace for a profit.
- Everything in the world will have utility. Vehicles, boats, etc. you can use it all. When you're done with it you can list it on the marketplace. Solves a common problem with gaming industries that dont let you own your own content. Now you can own it, use it, sell it if you want to. Mentions VBucks from Fortnite where you can't sell those items. Whereas TCG World everything will be a digital asset stored on the blockchain. This benefits the users instead of only benefiting the company.
- They talk about building in the game and other games. TCG World will have an in-game builder, use those assets, and will continue to add to the in-game catalog. Then you can mint what you build as an NFT so you can resell your creation OR sell it with your land if you wish.
- Talks about SandStorm partnership. Every week for the next year there will be a building contest. SandStorm's community will be building stuff for TCG World for the next year, focusing on something new every week.
- Users will be able to create content and sell it on the TCG Marketplace globally.
- The topic turns to Metaverse concerts, talking about Travis Scott performing for millions of people in a metaverse, he made 20 million for a 45 minute concert. This is one of the exciting opportunities that a metaverse can present to folks.
- Triller announced they want to have 2000 metaverse based concerts in a year.
- TCG wants to provide education globally through professors, giving people in India, Africa and other locations where they don't have access to great lectures and classes. It helps education be more accessible.
- Talks about adoption coming - people need to try it, come in.
- End of this year will be the Public launch. That will be Day 1. The world will constantly evolve, plan out 5 years in advance of new content, new additions, new user experiences, new businesses, new commerce, etc.
- Talking about gamification of the metaverse. From Day 1 that's what they've been focused on, providing the experience to bring mainstream users into the world. Mixture of gamification, social, and economic is where it'll bring everyone together. Interaction with users, they'll play to earn rewards, have fun with friends, etc. They need to have something to do.
- Next six months: More businesses, met with marketing companies, they need to provide education, use cases for NFTs, educate these businesses on the metaverse and how to get in, get started.
-Talking about utility for the NFTs, like driving a car, it's not just a jpg. Need to educate everyone about the potential for NFTs. Education about crypto, the blockchain, how it's beneficial. People only see the dirty scam side of crypto, they need to educate folks about the good side of it all.
- VR, AR capabilities in the world - you can go into the metaverse, have an avatar in your own image and sizes, see outfits, try them on, handle and try stuff in VR/AR. Have an NFT version of the clothing you purchase so your Avatar can wear it, and then the shirt gets shipped to you and you can wear it too.
- Developer talk: They've got 30 devs in-house, mix of Unity developers, front end, blockchain, etc. Now they've got developers who are real-life architects and are working with them as well. They want to bring some of their designs in there. SandStorm which has 2300 content creators in their community. They idea is to have multiple people around the world create stuff, from different studios and teams and the community to create the world. Long term the metaverse will be shaped by the community.
- Talks about the Management Team:
- They brought on Frank Curzio as President. Frank will help with the Wallstreet side of business. The merging of Crypto and Wallstreet, the passion for the metaverse, and bringing big companies in.
- Justin as VP, Justin has taken a bunch of the corporate paperwork away from David and has provided a strong structure.
- Mentions they have around 17 members on the management team at the minute. All day every day is new ideas, how to make things better, what's the next stage. Everyone is around the world so new stuff every hour of the day. Non stop 24 hours of the day.
- Frank asks: How hard is it to manage business and family? David says it's tough with 4 kids, he's running from meetings to picking up the kids and such. Finding the balance to spend as much time as possible with the kid, but his working day is 8am to midnight. It's a tough balance.
- Frank mentions that TCG World is his biggest investment. He believes it can be worth 3 times his entire marketcap at least.
- A lot of Frank's followers bought land in TCG World. He encourages his listeners to get involved.
- Frank mentions the Buy One, Get One + 2 Dragon Castles promo to his followers.
This is the 3rd wonderful interview he's done. I encourage EVERYONE to listen to all of them!
New Alpha Build
Alpha 3.4.8 has been dropped to the mods and admins for testing. It's a GLORIOUS UPDATE!
If you like cars, if you like being able to talk to others, and if you like catching Sprites, if you like controllers... you're gonna be VERY VERY happy with this one! I was very impressed!
You can see a stream I did here: https://twitch.tv/thespritereport
Check out CyberInvader's Pinned Message in the Plot Owners Chat!
Here's the New Controls:
Today's Live Stream: 2pm PST
The Update stream will happen today at 2pm PST, 5pm EST, 9pm UTC
Highlights on tomorrow's Sprite Report!
Here's the tweet you need to interact with for a chance to win a silver plot or a dragon nft! Remember, you have to be in attendance as well!
Today's Sprite Report is brought to you by DeSo Syndicate!
Don't know what to do with your plot? How about putting a frickin' Castle on it! Heck yeah!
Check out their website for assets you can use in TCG World! TCG Castle Promo NOW!
Hope you enjoyed today's Sprite Report! As always, I'll see you tomorrow!
Please follow The Sprite Report on Social media!