- Starts off with a slideshow from the eSports event that K10 is attending. TCG World logo is on the banners there.
- Jon is with Oliver aka TAZ Live at that event.
- K10 is a UK based, but not limited, esports team. Oliver basically explains what they are, what they're doing there, etc.
- Oliver talks about how they can tap into the player base within the esports network and get them into TCG World, or at least investing in the assets.
- Connor from K10 comes on and speaks a little more.
- TCG World updates start around 41 minutes in.
- Alpha 4.0 is coming very soon. No timetables.
- Will feature a brand new user interface.
- Racing Leaderboard - Constant racing event measuring time on track.
- When you go around the track it'll track your time.
- PJ shows some mock-up screenshots of what the track leaderboard will look like. (see below)
- Ability to mint sprites! 100 sprites will evolve to level 2 and you can then mint.
- PJ shows a video of the sprite upgrade/minting/feeding process. Screenshots below.
- The items you collect right now (carrots, robots in game) are just stand-in images.. they will be changed out later with better images and use!
- Sandstorm updates:
- A new home build is complete. Screenshots below.
- Cyberhornets HQ - they show a video. Screenshots below.
- TCG World has a virtual booth at Web3 Stronger Together "W3ST" - event is March 1st to 4th 2023.
- Some of the TCG World team members will be manning the virtual booth. Pic of the booth below.
- TCG is giving away 10 spots for general admission there
Winners were: Qwazimoto81, Sriwijaya_Crypt, Collector10000, Sulli97x, chuckie318, Arash68316677, Tcg_DragonLover, SelmenZenaidi, ngominhphuong90
- Valentine's Giveaway Winner drawn live, winner gets a Gold Plot in TCG World
- Winner is PascalG87
- D'Bombs Corner
- UNITY is now Developing TCG World
- Unity has picked TCG World to co-develop.
- Jon comes back online and talks about the news. He compares it to a Restaurant starting out and they get Gordon Ramsey for 9 months to start out.
- TCG World will have a dedicated team of unity engineers in house.
- Starting March 15th 2023, they will be employed for 9 months by TCG World.
- Access to Unity products.
- Accceleration of TCG Builds at a tremendous pace. Beyond what they ever imagined.
- Complete overhaul of what has already been built. Fixing those glitches, etc.
- Co-Development with TCG World's existing Studio.
- Unity to access first our world build then TCG World will provide a new roadmap.
- They will make improvements while also explaining what needs to change with the existing build.
- That was it!
See the complete live AMA stream here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5e0quVQmWc
Hope you enjoyed today's Sprite Report!
Please follow The Sprite Report on Social media!