The Sprite Report Issue 191
In this article:
- Big NerdLand News
- New Staking Pools
- Telegram Content Call
- TCG Swag for Winter - Daily News Feed.
- Calendar of Events.
October 21st: TCG World Alpha Livestream with Guest(s)
October 28th: TCG World AMA Update Stream on Youtube
October 31st: Halloween. Also eRacing Series 1 Starts. Schedule Below.
November 17th: End of the 1 Month and 3 Month Staking Pool for TCG2 BSC
November 22nd: End of the 1 Month Staking Pool for TCG2 ETH
December 25th: Christmas
January 31st 2023: End of the 3 Month Staking Pool for TCG2 ETH
February 17th 2023: End of the 6 Month Staking Pool for TCG2 BSC
May 15th 2023: End of the 6 Month Staking pool for TCG2 ETH
August 14th 2023: End of the 12 Month Staking Pool for TCG2 BSC
October 31st to November 5th: eRacing Series 1 (Qualifying / Daytona, USA)
November 7th to 12th: eRacing Series 2 (Qualifying / Barcelona, Spain)
November 14th to 19th: eRacing Series 3 (Qualifying / Le Mans, France)
November 21st to 26th: eRacing Series 4 (Qualifying / Silverstone, England)
November 28th to December 3rd: eRacing Week 5 (FINAL / Sebring, USA)
November 30th to December 4th: SEBRING REAL RACE
** Dates and times subject to change, Times are in PST 'cause I'm PST
- Marketplace Launch (Likely October)
- Dragon Egg Drop (October?)
- Full Launch of TCG World (Around Christmas)
For all the TCG World info you'll ever need, head over to The Sprite Index!
Have you Re-Tweeted TCG World Today? : )
Eric Chan was on a Twitter Space today - listen to it here: Eric Chan Twitter Space with LBank
NerdLand a Go?
GGTOOR revised their deal with Nerdland - here's the announcement:
THOMASVILLE, GA, Oct. 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire – GGTOOR, Inc., (OTCMKTS:GTOR) (“GGTOOR, Inc.,”, “GTOR”, or the “Company”), an emerging leader in the eSports markets, announces yesterday, October 18, 2022, the Company on advice of the Nerdland lenders agent, has revised the Nerdland Commitment to Purchase to accommodate anticipated lender requirements and the revised agreement was executed by all parties. The revised agreement calls for the following changes from the original agreement.
1. The full purchase price remains $7.2 million. The Company has agreed to accept $2.4 million at closing with the remainder of the $4.8 million to be paid 24 months after closing and be repaid in equal annual installments over three years or the equivalent of three consecutive annual payments of $1,600,000 due on the anniversary date of the original closing. If any payment is missed and 30-days has lapsed, GGToor has the right to take over Nerdland and the founders, officers, directors, and control persons of Nerdland at the time of default will automatically without hesitation immediately provide GGToor forbearance on Nerdland and all its operations, assets, copyrights, patents, ideas, concepts, rights, and interest. All funds must be transmitted via the FedWire System and funds must be paid directly to the Company within 45 days from the date of this commitment. If the Purchaser fails to find funding within the initial 45-day allocated, GGTOOR will grant an additional 15-day extension provided the Purchaser notifies GGTOOR ten business days prior to the expiry of the original term of this commitment.
2. John V Whitman Jr. is to mentor Nerdland management (and its board of directors) in getting properly structured to move forward successfully with GGTOOR, and to take an advisor seat on the board. John V Whitman Jr. is to provide member candidates to the board of directors for acceptance by Jake Fine, based solely on the merits of their resumes and CVs and each board of directors must be independent directors.
3. Jake Fine will be appointed as Nerdland’s CEO, reporting directly to the board of directors and under the mentorship of John V. Whitman Jr. Once a board of directors has been selected Nerdland will insure a directors and officers Insurance policy for each member of the board has been secured and put into effect. Jake Fine agrees to provide full and absolute transparency on all matters to the board of directions at all times. Jake Fine agrees to provide John V. Whitman Jr. with ability to weigh in, and with final say, on the final Operating Agreement of Nerdland, the soon-to-be registered company before its signed. Nerdland founders including Jake Fine agree it will provide the board of directors with discretion to remove an officer or director by majority vote, and only for cause supported by unimpeachable evidence,
4. In the event the Purchaser fails to complete the purchase due to its inability to raise funds equal to its purchase obligation, it waives its rights to the Nerdland Project which will become exclusively the property of GGToor. The Purchasers inability to secure financing is the only condition at which the founders can exit the deal without financial burden provided it provides GGToor with automatic forbearance to all its operations, assets, copyrights, patents, ideas, concepts, rights.
John V Whitman Jr. had this to say concerning the Nerdland deal, “When I realized the Company needed to agree to payments in order to advance Nerdland’s funding prospects, my only option was to let the original agreement expire so I would have the leverage necessary for GGToor to emerge victorious regardless of Nerdland’s ability to find financing. Simply amending an existing contract would not have provided GGToor with the leverage it needed to put safeguards in place. The new contract calls for GGToor to own Nerdland and its assets if funding does not happen or if funding is successful and they fail to meet their fiscal obligation, GGToor owns Nerdland and its assets. In the original contract, if Nerdland failed to get financing, GGToor lost the sale and got nothing. Our goal from the beginning was not to simply sell a parcel of virtual land but to put in place corporate governance that provided every opportunity for the project to be successful. It became apparent the lender's agent felt it was important that GGToor had oversight so every asset could be made available to insure the project’s success. The long term success of GGTOORCITY depends on each project within the City remaining open and thriving. This revised agreement is a breath of fresh air and provides for Nerdland financing to have a tremendously greater chance of reaching a successful conclusion. It became clear that funding any project involving the Metaverse is challenging at best and is new to lenders. Adjustments became necessary in order to provide additional assurances for all parties involved, but most importantly was to renegotiate a deal that would be more beneficial to GGToor shareholders.”
Game Suggestions Wanted!
What do you want to see in TCG World?
Go here to respond: https://t.me/TCGGaming/648231
Another New Sprite
And I was able to make another Disney Reference! Under the Seaaaaaa
Metaverse Meetups with Cryptos Richboy!
Last night I sat down for dinner and checked in on Telegram and saw Cryptos Richboy was streaming. So I joined in after dinner and a few others too! There was about 7 of us racing at one point! It was a lot of fun!
Cryptos Richboy sounds like he's wanting to do this on the regular! Evenings in PST likely!
Here's his daily video where he talks about it:
Want TCG World Merch?
Another post about Merch, this one for TCG World Hoodies!
Today's Sprite Report is brought to you by DeSo Syndicate!
Don't know what to do with your plot? How about putting a frickin' Castle on it! Heck yeah!
Check out their website for assets you can use in TCG World! TCG Castle Promo Soon!
Hope you enjoyed today's Sprite Report! As always, I'll see you tomorrow!
Please follow The Sprite Report on Social media!