The Sprite Report Issue 204
In this Issue:
- Epik Partnership Announcement
- Irving's awesome photo
- Marketplace Tomorrow
- Halloween in TCG World Contest Winner Announcement
- Avatar minus James Cameron
- Daily News Feed
- Calendar of Events
Calendar of Events:
Until Quota Met: Buy 1, Get 1, Get 2 Deal for Plots/Castles - Use Referral code PLOTOWNERS
November 2nd: The TCG Marketplace Opens!
November 17th: End of the 1 Month and 3 Month Staking Pool for TCG2 BSC
November 22nd: End of the 1 Month Staking Pool for TCG2 ETH
November 23rd-24th: Jace attending NFT Fest 2022 in Australia
December 25th: Christmas
January 31st 2023: End of the 3 Month Staking Pool for TCG2 ETH
February 17th 2023: End of the 6 Month Staking Pool for TCG2 BSC
May 15th 2023: End of the 6 Month Staking pool for TCG2 ETH
August 14th 2023: End of the 12 Month Staking Pool for TCG2 BSC
** Dates and times subject to change, Times are in PST 'cause I'm PST
- Dragon Egg Drop (Before Game Launch)
- Full Launch of TCG World (Around Christmas)
- Forza Challenge
For all the TCG World info you'll ever need, head over to The Sprite Index!
Have you Re-Tweeted TCG World Today? : )
Enter the Epikverse!
Business Wire Article: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221101006043/en/
Yahoo Finance Article: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/epik-launches-epikverse-tcg-world-162700198.html?
The interesting bits:
- 16 Commercial Properties In the Asia Region, size 256x256
- Deal worth 28.8 Million Dollarydoos.
- Epik brings together 1 billion consumers wordlwide.
- David's quotes from the article:
“Epik has been the interconnectivity and fabric behind the scenes for major brand collaborations. Partnering with Epik and joining the Epikverse was a natural fit given their track record working with top global brands and their position as an industry leader in the Web3 technology space.”
“We’re always looking for new solutions to enrich our World’s experience and at the same time enable our property owners with greater opportunities to realize more value from their Web3 digital assets. TCG.World and Epikverse will complement each other's values and mission very well.”
- Epik has more than 300 video game clients.
- Epik puts brands into video games, basically.
- Some of Epik clients: Warner Music, Garena, Tencent, Triller, and Universal.
ahem.. we've already seen stuff from Triller involving TCG World here, video worth a watch! https://www.reuters.com/technology/exclusive-short-video-company-triller-launches-metaverse-platform-2022-10-17/
- Some stats provided in the article: TCG World has 50k registered players.
- Public launch is quoted as end of 2022 or Q1 2023.
- 18 months in development.
- Technobabble: In the article there were some interesting tidbits about tech. I'll quote the article below.