Make sure to always click through to read the full Sprite Report!
Look at the adorable fan art of Bear! Made by the lovely Darcy!
Alpha 3.0.1 launched yesterday. There's a bunch of much needed upgrades:
- Players can see other player's builds now.
- The streetlights are on now over some of the roads! Yay, TCG World has electricity!
- Inventory and UI changes. Cars have their own section now. You can press the letter "i" now to activate and close inventory.
- You can now select your plots on the Map and a teleport button appears on the bottom left.
- Also on the map you can select any plot and a plot card comes up. They have set prices of 10 bnb right now for all plots, but these will soon show real time prices from the upcoming TCG marketplace!
- Something awesome is being worked on in the Forest. Something for a future Sprite Report for sure!
First Sprites Confirmed for the Forest! Yay!
So many dragon things today! HBO returns to Westeros tonight with House of the Dragon, the prequel to Game of Thrones. Well, TCG World has dragons of their own and tweeted this out:
Can you believe this Dragon, with a TCG Frame, sold for the floor price? Wowzers, what a grab!
I had a thought - Ja Rule is a partner of TCG World, why not try to get him on Stage on Party Island? Wouldn't that be fun? Tweet at him!
Check out these two TCG related "How To" videos from PJ -
How to Buy TCG2:
HOW TO STAKE TCG2:
At the very least when viewing TCG World Tweets, please LIKE and RETWEET. Especially Retweet, as that really helps to spread word to the next potential investor!
Want to advertise on The Sprite Report?
I have that little area below my title available on the main image. Plus a little writeup at the top of the articles. Maybe more? Let's talk. You must be related to TCG World in some form or fashion.
This week The Sprite Report is sponsored by Bear Bowling! Bear has no idea how bowling works, but he'll teach you anyways!
This is a fictional ad, but if anyone wants to sponsor The Sprite Report, let's talk!
Click the bear image below for Alpha Pictures!
Hope you enjoyed today's Sprite Report! As always, I'll see you tomorrow!
Please follow The Sprite Report on Social media!